- Foam Pumpkins ($1 each from the dollar store - I used 6)
- White Paint (on hand)
- Paint brushes (on hand)
- Mod Podge (I used Satin finish - on hand)
- Foam applicator (on hand or $0.30 at Michaels)
- Book (on hand or $1 at dollar store)
- Black paint
- Brown paint
- Permanent Marker
- Font You Like (I used Harrington)
How I Made Them:
Here is a sample of the font that I used. In the video, I said I decided to use lowercase letters. I ended up changing my mind and went with all caps. The font name is Harrington.
This project is really easy, but it does take some time if you're going to make multiple pumpkins. Get your whole family involved (one person painting, one person ripping book pages, one person mod podging). In addition to window sill, mantle or table runner decor, these could make fun place settings. Write a guest's initial on their pumpkin and let them take it home after dinner.